Let's see if we can keep this going. It will probably be like my scrapbooking where I start and get all obsessive on something, and then poor Sydney, a 3rd child, doesn't even have a baby book yet. Well, she's 6. I should start her album now. Poor kid, hope we can find enough pictures.
Anyhoo, back to the blog. I hope it's funny, because everyone always says how funny our Christmas cards are. I probably will disappoint you, because I am writing most of this, not Ryan, but I will get him to add some comments here and there, to keep you laughing. You can tell from our playlist that we all have very differents tastes in our family. Ryan today was telling me how sad he is that our little kids are growing up. The example he gave me was their music choices. Maddie is listening to Taylor Swift, McKay was listening to Linkin Park, and Sydney loves 7 things I hate about you from Miley Cyrus, and Abby's favorite song is No One by Alicia Keyes. He said what happened to Barney and Sesame Street?
Well, I hope this looks ok. We are still playing around with the formatting and I know it's not as cute as my sister in laws Lindsey and Marianne, but I will keep trying. Also, thanks to Jessica who has been doing this awhile and reading hers motivated me to make one. It's such a good way to keep everyone up to date on our lives.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment