Monday, August 18, 2008

Here's an old picture Ryan found...







Here's an old picture Ryan found at the school as he was cleaning up, getting ready for the new school year. Who are those cute kiddies? This picture is from Maddie's blessing day, and is almost 10 years old. Wow, anyway, McKay just taught me how to add a picture from my post, I was adding it as something else. I am excited to learn this new way. I'll see if I can add some more... Ok, I think it works. We'll see..

2 comments:

Lindsey Stubler said...

WOW... that was a long time ago! Must have been so long ago that dying your roots wasn't invented yet because DANG- look how nasty my hair is! Why didn't you tell me?

Ryan and Summer said...

Oh My gosh, You are so funny Linz,
I can't stop laughing. You were so cute, I am sure you were already dating Mark by then and he thought so too... can you believe how little Cam and Col are?