Tuesday, January 17, 2012

June 2011 Utah trip :) some of my favorite nieces and nephews..

So I stayed with my sister Sara and her family at Christian's brothers house in South Jordan. We decided one day to go down to BYU and go to the bookstore, so we loaded all the kids, my sister has a sister in law named Sara Terry too... so it was crazy but fun. They were so nice to let us stay with them for a few days. 
Jonah, Taylor, and Zach

Abby and Josie

 Amber (Cameron and Rachels baby)
Olivia (Collins and Carries baby)

Victoria and Maddie

My dad and Abby (you can tell we were around my sister, abby's hair is so dang cute!)

Christian I and Christian II (aka DUDE)

Sydney and Bella

Beautiful sister!!
Sara Terry I and Sara Terry II, you can decide who is the first and second. Technically, my sister and Christian started dating before Michael and Sara.... so I am not sure who is the first :)

1 comment:

Terrys Rock! said...

Wow, an updated blog!!! Like I should talk, the one without a blog. I loved seeing you this summer. Where are the pics of us together?! Next time we get together we are going picture crazy. Well the ones around us are going camera crazy, we are always the ones taking the pics. Everyone is so cute! I miss you all!