LA BABY
Did lots of fun things in LA this summer, mostly around eating since I had been on a strict diet for the 4 months previous. We went to Cheesecake Factory, In and Out Burger, oh gosh, so many places.. Cupcake shops, Pinks, we went to the beach and shopping. It was a lot of fun, didn't do disneyland or universal this year, I don't think I could of done all that alone. Last year was tricky enough and I had Ryan's help.
Jack got sand in his eyes...
I think we were in Santa Monica this day. I know I threw my neck out driving on the grapevine and spent a few days at a chiro there... still worth it though...
Here's a few pictures with my old friend Becki, we were BF's in 6th grade and went through JR High and High school together and even BYU, we both married Ryan's and stay in touch. She is so nice to always have us come visit. She has 4 kids, and we have lots of fun together!
We stopped by Palm Desert on our way back to Utah to visit Gramma Vik, who was my Dad's wife from about the time I was 15 to a few years ago..




No comments:
Post a Comment