We started out the trip, headed to Logan Utah. The next day, we made it to Zephyr Cove, NV, which is the Tahoe area, then the next day made it to Fairfield, CA for a few days. Got to see lots of my Mom (Mata's family) and Dad (Rods family). My dad (Brian) caravaned with me at least til Tahoe and that was fun too.
My Aunt Monatte, (Nana) or Auntie Nana or Grandma Nana... and me, in SF on Pier 39. We had a great time...
I love how skinny I was and how much blonde was in my hair, oh how 8 months changes everything. :(
Jack and Abby in SF
Me and Auntie Sally (a dear friend from Clovis) we stayed in Zephyr Cove one night and her and Ron's house. Tahoe is seriously so beautiful, I really could live there!
I have problems getting these pics in order, but we stopped in Logan Utah the first night and stayed with Ryan's brother Kevin and his wife Julia and their 4 kids. It was really fun, fast, but so nice of them. They had a little nice dinner waiting and my dad (Brian) got to come along, (he rode his motorcyle, caravaning)
Maddie and Me overlooking the bay
Most of the kids overlooking the Golden Gate Bridge
Sydney and Abby on Pier 39




No comments:
Post a Comment