Sydney and Grandpa Rod
Abby and Aunt Rita (my dad Rod's sister)
Me and my Dad
Me and My Grandpa Marvin (Rod's Dad)
Jackson in Grandpa Rod's pool.. Auberry, CA
Abby
Maddie
Abby and Grandpa Rod. She sure wanted to have him play in the pool with her a lot!
Me and Jack. Yes,those pastie white legs have been in WY too long.. I am a CA girl no more
Chyanne and Jessica and me. My two nieces from my sister Nikki, who is my dad (Rod's )other daughter
Nikki and I
We went to see my 3rd dad Craig at his photography studio in Fresno, after our trip to Auberry, but on our way to LA.. He took a few minutes and did an impromtu photo shoot with the kids on a green screen and then did a fabulous picture of them..
I met my cousins and Grandma Mary Ann (My Grandpa Marvin's wife) when she got back from Ireland. We went to lunch and had a blast. These are two of my cousins from Aunt Rita. Aunt Rita has 3 girls, and my Aunt Anita has 3 boys.
Me and Grandma Mary Ann




No comments:
Post a Comment