Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Blogslacker

Ok, I know you all think this is an April Fools Joke, but I really am posting. I was going to do a cute joke about being prego, but I don't find that funny at all, and if some of you don't read this on April Fools day, then you might actually believe it. I'll wait til next year to do that joke, (but then again, it might be true for all my other sisters in laws...including the new ones...) speaking of which...

So, I look on Ryan's facebook page, and see that I am getting 2 new sister in laws. Really? Am I that old? Of course when I got married, we didn't even have email, but.. still.. that's how we find out? I am so excited for Ryan's wonderful brothers and to meet Rachel and have Carrie be "official". Congratulations Cameron and Collin!!
Here are some pictures of Sydney's and Maddie's Easter dresses. Maddie is too old to let me dress her how I want and gone are the days of 3 matching little dresses for my 3 girls...
Sydney's dress.. hope it fits..
Maddie's dress needs a little white jacket thing, but it's very pre teen.. (isn't it?) Anyway, that's about it. I am glad March is over, that was a loooonnng month.

2 comments:

wjlarsens2 said...

yay---glad to see wyoming finally being represented in the blog-world! seriously, is it ever going to be spring??? we're super tired of march too but as of today, april's not looking too pretty either! DEFINITELY better weather expected by the reunion in july! see what you can do, how 'bout it? love GINA

Karly and Nick said...

I found out about the engagments on facebook too! In fact, I need to remember to tell Nick...he still doesn't know about Collin!

Good to hear from you!