Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spring Pictures from Kiddie Kandids

Here are the pictures we got of the kids at Kiddie Kandids. We had a coupon for Abby's 4th birthday, and decided to brave the headache of picture time. The kids did really well this time, and I can't wait to get the framed black and white ones we ordered.. Hopefully I can get a family picture at Easter time with all 6 of us...




6 comments:

Shavon said...

Darling pictures of your darling kids!

wjlarsens2 said...

oh summer---those pictures are adorable!!! i love your kids and can't wait to see you guys. are you coming to cam's wedding in june and collin's in august?

Lindsey Stubler said...

Sum, you are so good to be up to date on taking your kids to get pictures! We have had pictures taken of our kids TWO times since Jos was born and THAT'S ALL! I need to be good like you! My little nieces are so cute and McKay is so handsome!!! I'm so excited to be seeing you guys in 3 months!

Karly and Nick said...

OHHHHHH! So so so cute!

Marianne said...

Summer, your kids are so sweet and beautiful! I can't believe how grown up McKay looks without his braces...holy cow! We are SO excited to see you this summer...my girls can't wait to play with their cousins

The Asay's said...

Summer your kids are getting so big. They are look super cute in their pictures