Thursday, February 26, 2009

McKay's braces are off!!

Here is McKay with his braces off. We are glad to have that over with. No more missing school for ortho appt. and no more anxiety about how it will feel to get them taken off. Woo Hoo!!

Here is Maddie at her Valentine party. I made candy skewer things, and chocolate covered strawberries. Also, I think I made heart shaped pink rice krispy treats. It was a long time ago. We have had the flu since then and I can't remember anything!!

2 comments:

wjlarsens2 said...

What a sharp looking McKay!!! I was so sorry to hear that the full on flu hit your family--that's not fun! We're glad to hear that the fog is lifting and everyone is feeling better. Love you all---G

Lindsey Stubler said...

Woo Woo! Look at that handsome McKay! I'm excited to see you guys in just a couple more months!!!