Friday, October 17, 2008

McKay's in the Parade!!

McKay played the saxophone in our Burlington homecoming Parade today.
The High School and Junior High made floats today. He did a good job.
This is Mrs. Neves with the Junior High Band.
I teach a few of these kids piano.
McKay is at the right end, next to the kid in the cowboy hat.

Sydney got to have her friends Ahna and Alora come over to play today. They were awfully quiet while I was teaching, and then they came down the stairs looking like beauty queens, all dressed up in dresses and make up. Aren't they a sight?



2 comments:

Lindsey Stubler said...

Looking at that first picture of McKay made me miss him so much. He looks so big. I love that kid.

wjlarsens2 said...

What a good boy McKay is--I hope he loves sax as much as Ryan does! He looks so good up on that float!!!