We just barely started to get out our decorations for fall and halloween. The kids are
getting their gear on to go outside and make a snowman. I will take more pictures and post them later. Also, Sydney is very proud of her clean room. She got some dressers and a nightstand and wanted to take a picture for our blog, so I will put those on also.Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
So cute! My niece and the room. It all looks great. I can't believe the snow. We are having great weather here. I'm sure my kids would love some snow!
So who in the town was praying for snow....RYAN? Remember, you're supposed to ask the farmers what they need, right? Love you guys@
I'm so sad it's already cold! Syd looks like such a little lady in her clean room. I love her little pose.
Post a Comment