Well, Abby went back to preschool this year. She loved the 2 months she had last year and was excited to start up again on Tuesday. She gets to go with her friends Grant, Cara and Kelsi. She is such a big girl and loves the hour and a half she gets to spend with her friends and teachers.Today we went to check the mail for her gramps and grandma who are both out of town. My dad is at my sisters and my mom is at my grandmas. I told her we were going to their houses, but they wouldn't be there. She was crying a little, and I said, "Oh, do you want gramps?" She said, no, I said, oh do you want grandma? She said no, and I was confused, because usually that's what she cries for. She said, whimpering..." I want chinese food..." so, I only had enough time to either go to the bank or go get her some food, so we got some fried rice for her today. She is just like her mama... ryan would say.




4 comments:
Holy crap. She is so dang cute! Sometimes I cry when I want food too!
Wow! I still think of Abby as a baby! I have missed her growing up! We need to see you guys!
I love that cheesy little Mommy smile has, it totally reminds me of you when you were a kid. I know I have said that so many times, but it's SO true! I told Dad that Abby wanted Chinese food and not him, he tilted his head back and laughed. It's going to be very dangerous when she's the only one left at home and she wants to go out with Mommy! Chinese food and shopping, here we come!
Hey Sum, BTW I looked up your sitemeter. When I look at your blog, it shows me in Denver, Colorado! I have no idea, but I was just looking and that's what it said. Just thought you'd like to know.
Something else that's funny, my word verification to leave this comment is "oflip".
Post a Comment