



Well here they are. School pictures are always so fun. I don't understand the concept of retakes. Aren't they supposed to look like that? Even if the pictures aren't perfect, I just love them so much. They remind me of childhood. Abby Katherine is 3 years old, (pre preschool) Sydney Taylor is 6, (1st grade) Maddie Elizabeth is 9 (4th grade) and McKay Nicholas is 12 (7th grade).
I can't believe how fast they grow up.




3 comments:
SO cute! I can't believe how much Sydney's hair has grown since this summer! Your kids hair grows so fast, just like yours. My kids however have hair like me, it never grows! Retakes are a funny thing. My kids just had their school pics yesterday and there is a stinkin charge for retakes, $5.00! What the?!! Dude went during sibling time, I think he was the only sibling there, so they took 12 and we picked the cutest. We'll see how the girls turn out. My sweet nieces and nephew look great!
I just wanna give your kids a big hug!!! Love you all!
I love the pictures! I am still stunned by how big they are!
Post a Comment