
Sydney's Field Trip was yesterday. We went to look at dinosaur tracks in the hills past Greybull, towards Shell. We also went to a dinosaur museum and to a park to eat lunch. It was a lot of fun, and special to spend the whole day with just her (and about 20 other 1st graders).
It was perfect weather for a day at the park. I took some dramamine for the bus, I just don't understand why I still get so car sick after all these years. And, I just gotta say, I am glad I teach one on one lessons, I really don't think I could ever teach a group of 20 6 year olds. If I hear "Teacher.....!!!" one more time, I will just scream. Abby went to our next door neighbor Vickie's house and had a great day going to preschool with Grant and playing.
It was perfect weather for a day at the park. I took some dramamine for the bus, I just don't understand why I still get so car sick after all these years. And, I just gotta say, I am glad I teach one on one lessons, I really don't think I could ever teach a group of 20 6 year olds. If I hear "Teacher.....!!!" one more time, I will just scream. Abby went to our next door neighbor Vickie's house and had a great day going to preschool with Grant and playing.




2 comments:
What a good mommy you are to go and help!
I can't believe that even with Dramamine you agreed to ride the bus! It sounds like you had a lot of fun and piano may seem even easier now. Love you!
Post a Comment