Saturday, January 16, 2010

Birth Announcement Photos?













Help, can't decide which pictures to pick for his birth announcements... Hannah took 104, and they were all cute. Darn it! Well, if you have a vote, I guess cast it, but I will just try to put a few up...

3 comments:

Terrys Rock! said...

They are all cute! I think a collage of a few would be cute. Either pics 3, 5, 6 and 7 or pics, 1, 4, 10 and 12 or just pics 1 and 4. There are other combos too, but I think all those are really cyte. All black and white or all color. Or the inside black and white and the outside color or vice versa. Maybe you have a totally different idea? Love you and love all my Wyoming babies!!!

The Winters said...

You definitely picked my favorites. I do love 4! Remember that you can make any of them black and white if you want to. What a cute bunch of kids! I just want to come over and give that little baby boy a squeeze, he's too cute!

melinda said...

Congratulations! He is such a cutie! I personally liked all of them, they are adorable! It was fun to look at the pictures of your other kids with him. Looks like they are all pretty happy!