Sunday, January 10, 2010

5 Days Old and first bath






Here's Jack with his first bath, (Abby didn't like it too much.. she was a little worried) and some pictures of him this week. We liked the smiling one! I also put the song (Beautiful Boy) that my mother-in-law likes to listen to when she thinks about her own 6 sons when they were babies.

4 comments:

Karly and Nick said...

Oh my goodness he is so sweet! He looks like Ryan too! Your kids must be in heaven with this cute little thing to help with and love! Hope you are feeling good!

Marianne said...

Oh my gosh, what a little angel! I absolutely LOVE the picture of his sweet little smile. Maybe he was dreaming of Heaven? Like Karly said, I hope you're feeling well.

Terrys Rock! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Terrys Rock! said...

Oh my, world's cutest baby! I can't wait to meet him and hold him. Actually, Christian and I will be there soon to pick up our new baby. Our kids are so excited to have a new baby brother. That's 4 for both of us right?! Please tell McKay, Mumu, Sue-sue, Abs and Jack-Jack (as the girls say) hello, we miss and love them and give them big kisses!!! So, So CUTE!!!