Friday, January 22, 2010

Girls Hair Cuts (and of course more baby pics)









Hey, I should post more than just our new baby.. the girls had hair appointments today, and even though it snowed lots, Ryan and I took all 5 kids to Cody. My cabin fever and Ryan actually having a real half day was just too tempting to get out of the house for once!
Anyway, we got some of our free stuff from having the new years baby. It is so fun (and a little embarrassing) to walk into businesses and ask for the free stuff, but it's getting a little easier. Ryan and McKay went and got our years pass for the museum while the girls had their hair appointments. When we walked in, Abby shouts, "I love this store!" really loud. Maddie wanted to get 4 or so inches and bangs, and her eyebrows done (can you believe it?) and Sydney and Abby just a trim.. and the temporary color of course. Oh how the girls wished that was real!

2 comments:

Karly and Nick said...

Free is the best kind of fun to have! The hair looks beautiful and baby Jack (is that what you're calling him?) is so cute and looks just like Ryan! I am glad you had a fun day away from the house...that always does a person good!

Lindsey Stubler said...

How cute! I love the hair color! Josie would absolutely LOOOOVE pink hair! Maddie looks beautiful and teenager-ish! Your girls are so pretty, and baby Jack is just the cutest! Thanks for the censored bathtub pics! He'll appreciate that when he's older.