I've been tagged by Gina.
A to Z about ME
A--Attached or Single: attached to Ryan.. 14 years and counting!!
B--Best Friend: Ryan
C--Cake or Pie: Tough Choice... Cake but I wouldn't turn down either
D--Day of Choice: Saturday...no piano lessons or school for kiddies
E--Essential Item: Purse? Cell phone? I should say scriptures, darn it.
F--Favorite Color: Red
G--Greatest Accomplishment: Traveling all the way to California and back last week with 4 kids and making it back alive
H--Hometown: Clovis, CA
I--Indulgences: blogging reading my people and us weekly
J--January or July: Tough choice again, I have a kid born in both months!! so who's my favorite?
K--Kids: McKay, 13 Maddie 10, Sydney 6 Abby 3
L--Life is incomplete without: my family
M--Marriage Date: January 3, 1995
N--Number of Siblings: 1 sister
O--Oranges or Apples: oranges if they are good, and apples if they are crunchy.. I know picky picky
P--Phobias or fears: snakes... mice.... eeechhh
Q--Quotes: ??
R--Reason to Smile: My family...
S--Season: Spring
T--Tag 5 Friends: Trish, Kelli, Shavon, Jessica and anyone else who wants to play
U--Unknown fact about you: I ride motorcycles...
V--Very favorite store: Target
W--Worst habit: eating too much sugar, oh whatever, just too much
X--X-ray or Ultra Sound: neither
Y--Your favorite food: steak and shrimp
Z--Zodiac: leo
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
yay!!i love when people respond to my tags!!! but what the heck about motorcycles?!?!
Post a Comment