Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy Anniversary to us...


Happy Anniversary to US!!!


Our Wedding Day Jan. 3, 1995


14 years and (2 days) ago, I married my best friend. Thanks for a wonderful date on Saturday! Isn't it nice to have kids who are old enough to babysit and encourage us to go on dates? I couldn't of imagined that 14 years and two days later, we would be where we are, but I sure am happy with our little family and love our life..







Engaged... Sept. 1994
MTC cafeteria, Provo, UT.






Our Family December 2008 Alburquerque Temple

2 comments:

wjlarsens2 said...

You and Ryan look SO YOUNG--I for one am so happy that you married Ryan. In the infamous words of Jerry Maguire..."You complete him." HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Karly and Nick said...

I am glad you married Ryan too! You guys are wonderful and we love you! Isn't the MTC a great place to find your soul mate? :0) I think so~