Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year in a couple of hours!! We are finally home and ready to enjoy our last week of vacation. We had a great time going to New Mexico for Christmas. The kids were really surprised when we got to Denver the first night. McKay was the only one who knew where we were going. We enjoyed a week at my sisters and then came home via West Jordan and had a nice little visit with the family. We still had a few things to open when we got home, so Christmas has really dragged out this year. There is still one huge gift from my mom that the kids don't know about that hopefully we will get to Dad's house this week to retrieve. There is much to do, but we wanted to tell everyone how much fun it was to see everybody and thanks for all the hospitality. We especially enjoyed visiting all the cousins and being with family. I will post pictures tomorrow. That's one of my new years resolutions is to do better posting. I sure enjoyed getting everyones Christmas cards and catching up with old friends and family.

3 comments:

wjlarsens2 said...

We LOVED seeing you guys this past weekend! I sure wish you lived closer...can you imagine how much SHOPPING we would do ? Love you all tons and tons!

Terrys Rock! said...

I'm so glad you guys came, we had so much fun. Pictures tomorrow would have been yesterday... I don't know how you do it all and deal with your damaged house. Love you and see you this summer (hopefully).

Karly and Nick said...

It really was so much fun to see you, even though I just saw you for a few minutes. We will see more of you when we move up north! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! So cute!