
Whew, what a relief!! We ordered our cards from the http://www.thecutestblogontheblog.com/ this year, and I think they turned out cute. They are going to be huge (5X7), so I hope that won't affect the price of postage, but oh well if it does... why did we start this huge tradition? I think it's because we moved to Burlington and wanted to keep everyone up to date. It's been 13 years, I think everyone knows how we are doing... Poor Ryan is a little stressed about writing the newsletter this year, but he always does such a good job. We already got a card from Aunt Shirley and Uncle Larry, and they are anxiously awaiting to hear from us. It's good to know we have fans!!
Thanks to everyone that helped with choosing, but I had to pick the one where everyone was sitting close and where I didn't look as huge... it's not really fair, but I guess that's one of the perks of being the mom. At least none of the kids' eyes are closed this year. Can't wait to see a lot of you this season!!




No comments:
Post a Comment