Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Maddie and Sydney's new room BFF

Well, Maddie and Sydney have been getting along so well lately, something as a mother I have been waiting for for 8 years or so... anyway, they wanted to share a room, so since they are preteens.. (well maddie is) I thought I would let them choose something not so kid "ish"

Just got this sucker done today, im a little unhappy with the taping job on the straight black line I used to cover those dots.. but I will figure out a way to make that look better.
Also, I had to take the closet doors off because one is broken but we will fix that soon too..
What do you think??











4 comments:

The Asay's said...

This is so cute. I would of loved to have a room like this when I was younger.

Terrys Rock! said...

Soooo cute!

JD said...

Cute room!

Marianne said...

Oh my gosh, Summer, how cute!!! We are so excited to see you at the reunion in a couple months, and want to plan a trip out to come see you, too. love you!!