So McKay made a Mormon message with the YM in his ward and sent it in to a worldwide church video contest. Today he came home so excited because he found out he is one of the top ten finalists in his division(13-17 yr old). So proud of him!! And I'm so happy that he is so happy with it. If you go to lds.org you can see it, it's the church video contest and click on it, then go to the US Canada 13-17 yr olds and his video is the one with the basketball player and coach. (the player is our wonderful home teacher;)
Anyways, what an accomplishment for a boy from a little town!!
Monday, March 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I LOVED MCCAYS VIDEO! YOUR SON IS INCREDIBALLY TALENTED! I COULDN'T BELIEVE HOW GROWN UP ALL THE "LITTLE" KIDS IN BURLINGTON ARE NOW! TELL MCCAY GOOD JOB FROM ME!
Post a Comment