Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Piano Recitals, Thanksgiving and Dance Performances, OH MY







Well, I did remember my camera at the piano recitals, but I was so busy, I forgot to take pictures of my kids performing their pieces, but I guess that's to be expected since I was putting on the recitals. They went good, and played very well.
Thanksgiving was nice. Mom and Dad came for dinner, and then we got out all of our Christmas decorations and all of a sudden Mom and Dad both went home to Powell, I guess that was a hint we had a big project ahead of us. Brenda and I went to Billings late that night to get ready for our Black Friday shop a thon. It was really fun, we found a 30 dollar room on priceline, and got up at 3:30am and shopped til we couldn't shop anymore. (or til I was having too many braxton hicks) Then these last 2 weeks, Maddie has had some jazz performances in Cody, first at the Assisted Living Center, the Buffalo Bill Historical Center Museum, and then today at Wells Fargo. I think she is really enjoying dance this year, as well as Sydney and Abby. They all love it! It's been a busy month, but that's good, because it's making this pregnancy go a little faster. On Monday, I was measuring 34 1/2 weeks, so hopefully he will get here soon. I'm pretty uncomfortable!!

2 comments:

Annie said...

summer....come on....show us a belly picture! i bet you're just adorable! SO SO SO excited for the new baby to come!! love you!

Karly and Nick said...

Fun pictures! And last night Lukas's homework was to draw things that start with J. I told him he would have a new cousin named Jackson, so he drew a baby and wrote his name for J!