Here are some pictures from the Christmas program last night. It was so cute, and didn't seem as long, but maybe because I have so many kids, I wasn't waiting around all night to see one of mine.. I am always amazed at how much work Susan Neves puts into these concerts. She does such a good job! Maddie was a trooper, even though she was getting sick and really didn't feel good. I was trying to see the difference that all those years of dance lessons have had on my kids, however, I couldn't tell the difference. Oh well, everyone did such a good job!
Friday, December 18, 2009
Elementary Christmas Program
Here are some pictures from the Christmas program last night. It was so cute, and didn't seem as long, but maybe because I have so many kids, I wasn't waiting around all night to see one of mine.. I am always amazed at how much work Susan Neves puts into these concerts. She does such a good job! Maddie was a trooper, even though she was getting sick and really didn't feel good. I was trying to see the difference that all those years of dance lessons have had on my kids, however, I couldn't tell the difference. Oh well, everyone did such a good job!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I thought the program was great this year. All the kids did a great job. I can't believe that next year my little Hunter will be a shepard boy.
It does look like a lot of work, but fun to watch! Sydney looks so grown up in the picture of her in the pink skirt. She is so pretty!
Hi all,
I just got your christmas card last night and thought that I would try to find you. I love all of the pictures... the kids are so cute. I use Facebook all of the tiem. What is your email address so I can find you? Mine is marienjoe@att.net.
Post a Comment