Sydney had her jazz and ballet recital this weekend. It was on 2 different days, so she got quite the performing experience. Her jazz dance was Cadillac Car from "Dreamgirls" and her class had a part in the ballet Cinderella the next day. This is her 3rd year in dance lessons and really loves it. She loves dancing with her friend Vivian.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Sydney's Dance Recitals
Sydney had her jazz and ballet recital this weekend. It was on 2 different days, so she got quite the performing experience. Her jazz dance was Cadillac Car from "Dreamgirls" and her class had a part in the ballet Cinderella the next day. This is her 3rd year in dance lessons and really loves it. She loves dancing with her friend Vivian.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
sum...she's beautiful and is getting to be such a little lady, isn't she? we can't WAIT to see you guys in a couple of months!!! love you!
Oh I wish so bad that I could go to her dance recitals. I miss you guys. Jonah is counting down the days until he can see McKay... in fact, I think he's more excited to visit you guys than he was for Disney World!
Post a Comment