Christian flew out to Cody to ride motorcycles with my Dad back to New Mexico this weekend. We were so glad they were able to come over Saturday morning for breakfast. The kids were soooo excited to see Uncle Christian. They love him so much. Aren't they so cute? McKay said his friends said, "Thats funny an old man (almost 60) rides motorcycles" about Gramps, and McKay told my Dad. Dad said, Well, I'm not your average old man.. and I'm closer to 70.
Dad and Christian took a shortcut to get to Burlington from Powell, (which I wasn't aware there was one) and they came about an hour or more late. They went through Byron, Lovell.... etc. They made it to Laramie last night, and are getting an early start today.




1 comment:
Christian said it was so fun at your house. He always loves to see you, you are so fun. He also said the breakfast was great. I think the whole ride is going to be a "short cut". It can take about 15 hours to get from Powell, WY to ABQ, NM and they are having it take about 21 hours. We can't wait to see you. Love you!
Post a Comment