Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby Jack!!

 Ready for church last week!!


 The Big Birthday Boy!!


 Really? I can have the whole thing??
 Didn't we just do this??



It's hard to believe that a year has past, we are so lucky to have had the chance to have Baby Jack in our family!! He is such a good boy, loves his mama and dada and siblings.  He likes to crawl super fast, especially up the stairs. His favorite toys are mom's cell phone, her ipod, and the remote. He is not a fan of toys he is supposed to play with. He weighs over 24 pounds, likes to read, likes to eat and loves to be held.

3 comments:

The Asay's said...

Happy birthday lil guy. Your kids grow up so fast Summer

Marianne said...

Oh my gosh, he looks so cute in his little church outfit! Happy birthday Jack!!!

Cailee Haskell said...

I can't believe he's already one! I love his little smiles! I miss you guys so much!