Here are two of the many many many pictures we took. I couldn't get one of McKay, he was either gone to Seminary, or missing for the day.. also, on his birthday, I forgot to take any pictures. What a bad mom!! He had a great day though.. I made him a big turkey dinner and 2 pies, banana cream, and hershey's chocolate (and by making the pies, I mean defrosting).. Anyway, it was fun. I can't believe my little boy is 15!!
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Halloween
Here are two of the many many many pictures we took. I couldn't get one of McKay, he was either gone to Seminary, or missing for the day.. also, on his birthday, I forgot to take any pictures. What a bad mom!! He had a great day though.. I made him a big turkey dinner and 2 pies, banana cream, and hershey's chocolate (and by making the pies, I mean defrosting).. Anyway, it was fun. I can't believe my little boy is 15!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Love you kiddos costumes. I can't believe he is 15 either. I remember going to your house for piano lessons and I swear that wasn't that long ago, and Mckay had to be like 4 or 5.
Post a Comment