Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New Furniture






Amanda took me last week to Billings with a horse trailer to get all my new furniture. I should of took pictures after I cleaned the house, but I was too excited to do it right when it was up. Now the house is clean, but I have no energy to take new pictures!

5 comments:

The Asay's said...

Summer I love you new furniture. I loved it when I got new couches when we moved to Pullman.

wjlarsens2 said...

love it love it love it summer!! isn't that table just like lindseys? sure wish we could see you guys soon! love you!!!

Cailee Haskell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cailee Haskell said...

Oh I love it! It looks so good! I love the vase too- I think you need to come decorate my apartment :)

kelli aagard said...

Beautiful!!!