The kids went to school today. They had fathers blessings last night, and it was so sweet. The kids were excited Sydney woke up at 3:15 and got all ready. Abby took 2 bites and said, that's all I can do, because I am so excited! I had a migraine and caught a cold yesterday, so I didn't go to bed til 5am.. so they didn't get a fancy breakfast, but they got chicken picatta for lunch. Gotta love McKay and Ryan coming home for lunch!! It's going to be a great year!!
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
First day of school
The kids went to school today. They had fathers blessings last night, and it was so sweet. The kids were excited Sydney woke up at 3:15 and got all ready. Abby took 2 bites and said, that's all I can do, because I am so excited! I had a migraine and caught a cold yesterday, so I didn't go to bed til 5am.. so they didn't get a fancy breakfast, but they got chicken picatta for lunch. Gotta love McKay and Ryan coming home for lunch!! It's going to be a great year!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
How fun. I love the new year of school pictures. I can't believe Mckay is in highschool already. Oh man. Your kids are such cutties. So do you just have one at home now?
Finally a new post! I love to see new pics and read new stuff. Everyone looks so cute! Mckay is very handsome of course. I love and miss you all.
oh summer---your kids are so cute! maddie looks like such a little lady and mckay has totally grown up even since i saw him!!! yay for school!!!
Oh Summer your kids are too darn cute :) i love the first day of school pictures! Mark and i forgot to take ours darn it! ha we'll fake it :)
Post a Comment