Well, a normal person would be exhausted from the longest day ever, but not me, I had to put some of the pictures up from the girls dance recital tonight. Abby did ballet, Sydney tap, and Maddie Jazz. It was Abby's first year, and the older girls are putting on the ballet Don Quixote tomorrow, so I will add more pictures. I am ready for May to be over!!
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Spring Dance Recital
Well, a normal person would be exhausted from the longest day ever, but not me, I had to put some of the pictures up from the girls dance recital tonight. Abby did ballet, Sydney tap, and Maddie Jazz. It was Abby's first year, and the older girls are putting on the ballet Don Quixote tomorrow, so I will add more pictures. I am ready for May to be over!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
They are SO cute.. I wish we weren't busy that night! It would have been so fun to watch!
What sweet girls in their dance 'gear'! It looks like lots of fun!
Post a Comment