This isn't even a third of the pictures we have of our fun vacation to LA this last week, but I guess this is enough for the blog. :) We had a great time in California, it was so nice to just get away and have a family vacation that we have been planning for 5 years. We did everything we could in one week, Disneyland for 3 days, Hollywood, the beach for 2 days, Becki and I got Mani/Pedis, we went on a boat, saw some good shows, shopped til we dropped, (bought a coach purse.. oops) rode every ride we could think of, until we were ready to go home, and enjoyed a nice rental van (it was new) We had lots of adventures, with the plane rides, eating out, car sickness, getting a little lost, staying in such nice houses, losing things,:( poor mckay, but it was the best vacation that we have had since Chicago. The kids were great on the plane, we loved visiting the Harveys, so excited to eat at IN and OUT, and loved the beach. Disneyland and California Adventure was so fun. We accidentally stumbled upon a movie premiere, and went to the American Girl Store. The girls loved it. It was such good weather, it was hard to come back to the cold. I hope these memories will last through the summer (because we aren't doing this again for a long time:)
Thursday, April 8, 2010
CaLiFoRniA
This isn't even a third of the pictures we have of our fun vacation to LA this last week, but I guess this is enough for the blog. :) We had a great time in California, it was so nice to just get away and have a family vacation that we have been planning for 5 years. We did everything we could in one week, Disneyland for 3 days, Hollywood, the beach for 2 days, Becki and I got Mani/Pedis, we went on a boat, saw some good shows, shopped til we dropped, (bought a coach purse.. oops) rode every ride we could think of, until we were ready to go home, and enjoyed a nice rental van (it was new) We had lots of adventures, with the plane rides, eating out, car sickness, getting a little lost, staying in such nice houses, losing things,:( poor mckay, but it was the best vacation that we have had since Chicago. The kids were great on the plane, we loved visiting the Harveys, so excited to eat at IN and OUT, and loved the beach. Disneyland and California Adventure was so fun. We accidentally stumbled upon a movie premiere, and went to the American Girl Store. The girls loved it. It was such good weather, it was hard to come back to the cold. I hope these memories will last through the summer (because we aren't doing this again for a long time:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
love it love it love it summer---your pictures are adorable (couldn't figure out who maddie was for a second with those BANGS!!!) see you in a couple weeks!
Lucky a Coach purse. I want one. I love all the pictures. I love the one of Abby sun bathing. Too Cute
What a cute family! So glad you had a fun vacation. It makes me want to go somewhere...anywhere. If I start planning now, maybe I'll get to go somewhere in five years.
Post a Comment