Oh my word, the kids and I could not stop chuckling this morning as we got Jackson ready for church. Even at church, all through sacrament meeting, we were just laughing at what a cute boy he was today! He looks like a 45 year old man, in a 2 month baby's body! Here are some pictures of the family too, since I think I only put pictures of Jack on the blog anymore!!
Sunday, March 7, 2010
New Pictures!
Oh my word, the kids and I could not stop chuckling this morning as we got Jackson ready for church. Even at church, all through sacrament meeting, we were just laughing at what a cute boy he was today! He looks like a 45 year old man, in a 2 month baby's body! Here are some pictures of the family too, since I think I only put pictures of Jack on the blog anymore!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Lol that is too funny. He kind of does look like a 45 year old man. I remember my little brother Jacob when he was a baby he had an outfit like that and when we wore it we called him little old man. Cute pictures though. He is getting big.
I love those little suits! I can never decide if I want them to be in sleepers all the time so they look like babies, or if I want to use the cute clothes!
And I am so sorry. It sounds like you guys are calling him Jackson, and I wrote Jack on his card! I thought you were calling him Jack for some reason! I hate it when people call my kids the wrong thing (like Luke instead of Lukas) and I did it to you! I'm so sorry! Tell baby JACKSON sorry too! Glad you like the towel! Hugs!!!
Oh my gosh, I LOVE his little suit! Your family is just so beautiful and I can't wait to meet your little man!
Karly, we are calling him Jack!! Sorry, I must write Jackson all the time, but he goes by both, and mostly Jack.. don't feel bad. I know that Lukas would never be a Luke, but Jack was my Grandpa's name, and we love it!!
Thanks again!!Summer
He looks so handsome! I cannot believe how much he looks like Sydney in those pictures! Wow! I just see her 100%. Good looking family Summer!
Post a Comment