Saturday, February 20, 2010

Dating Pictures




Oh my... my Aunt sent my mom these pictures of some cute young couple (were they 12?). We have never seen these pictures before, so that was a fun surprise. They are from July 1994, when Ryan came out to California to visit me.
I walked in the door today and Ryan had put one picture as the screen saver, and I honestly didn't know who those kids were and why they were on our computer. How funny!

8 comments:

man said...

how funny!!! You look like you are 12!! How old were you in those pictures?? How fun to look back on memories!!

man said...

that comment is actually from amanda not man I need to change that!!

Karly and Nick said...

Those are so fun to see! You guys do look young, though you don't look old now! Can you believe that was 5 kids and 15 years ago? I am glad you married Ryan though so we could be sister-in-laws!

Ryan and Summer said...

yeah amanda.. i think we were 12. lol! I think we were 19 and 22.

Karly and Nick said...

Ryan..why are you wearing my shirt in these pictures? And where is that tuxedo I let you borrow for Homecoming? Better check your wardrobe....Nick

The Winters said...

I love the first picture. You two look so good. Grant saw the pictures with me and all he said was, "I don't ever want to get married because I never want to have to kiss anybody." :)

Ryan and Summer said...

Nick, you mean that was your shirt!?! I fell in love with Ryan because of that shirt (and tuxedo! thanks). HaHa! Fun Memories!!
You better come visit us and get all your clothes back!! They are still so in style! (especially that we were both wearing short sleeve XL shirts that hung over our elbows...)

Ryan and Summer said...

Hannah, how cute!! Grant is so sweet. I wonder if he will always feel that way!!:) When I told Abby that Grant was sick, she got worried and said, "But I didn't even touch him!!"