Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Abby's Ballet Class and Monkey girl









This is Abby's first year of dance and loves it very much. She takes ballet and tap, and I finally remembered to put batteries in the camera. She is excited for Halloween this year, and is going to be a monkey and a cat. She started out the party week with a playgroup halloween party this morning, and was a little grumpy about having her picture taken, but was pretty happy later on.. so we got some pictures of her. She is a party girl, with 4 days to celebrate!

4 comments:

wjlarsens2 said...

come on summer...show us some pregnancy pictures! hope all is going well for you. abby's adorable, as always!!!

Lindsey Stubler said...

Awwww, I miss Abby. She's so cute. I love her little monkey costume! And I love your little countdown for baby Jackson. I love him already! ps I'm with Gina- let's get a belly picture posted! (by the way, I'm only saying that because I can picture what you're saying in you're mind right now--- beep no. Am I right?

Tricia said...

I want to see Abby dance IN the monkey costume. That would be fun!

Terrys Rock! said...

She's so stinkin' cute!