


BOY!! Can you even believe it? We were pretty excited today to have an ultrasound today and it's 100% boy, so McKay will finally get a brother. Although this pregnancy was a total surprise, and I mean shocking life altering change, I think these last few months will be a little easier. It's hard to believe that last time Ryan and I went in for an ultrasound where the technician told us we were having a boy, it was June of 1995. So, this little baby will have a 14 year old brother (yes, McKay will be 14 next month.. *sigh*) and 3 little mommies who will get to have a real life boy doll baby to play with. Abby wanted a "dirl" but was pretty excited to tell people she is getting a brother. McKay was in Pete Davidson's science class today and asked him if he could call us (during class) to find out if it was a boy or not... and of course Pete let him. I just love Burlington. P.S. And I am sure our unborn child will appreciate his mother plastering his private nether regions all over the internet...




4 comments:
We are so excited for you guys! I am so glad McKay gets his brother! How fun! I hope you are feeling good and having fun getting ready!
we couldn't be happier for you guys and you're right...it certainly is a BOY!!! nice pics! love you guys!!!
Summer, I'm so excited for YOU! You have the same family make-up as me (boy, girl, girl, girl, and Yee-haw another BOY)! Ty was so excited to get a brother. It's fun to do boy things again!
I am so excited for your family. Little boys are so wonderful. I'm sure our boys will be the best of friends growing up. Thank you for dinner tonight. The appple dessert was delicious!
Post a Comment