
So here's some picture from that storm we had a day or two ago. I can't even remember when it was. Is that bad? Anyway... I also wanted to put some pictures up of these cupcakes I tried to make. They are for a baby shower I am going to tomorrow. I will show you what they are supposed to look like, and then how mine turned out. It's not pretty.. but I guess they will do.




3 comments:
wow, they turned out exactly like you said. I can't wait to try one tomorrow! Hope to see you there so we can catch up.
They look great! I am so lazy at trying things like that lately! But Slade's birthday is Sunday so I am going to have to try and come up with something cute!
Please do come sometime! We want to see you guys so much more than we used to. Visits and temple trips to Billings!
NOW I understand the title of your post. I couldn't quite figure out how hail went with cupcakes. CUTE CUTE CUTE! See you guys next week>?!?!? Gina
Post a Comment