Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Card pictures!! Vote Now..
















Ok, so we took Christmas card pictures after church today for like 2 minutes is all. I hope one of these turned out. Our house was a mess, we were right in the middle of getting out our decorations last night, so I hope Ryan and I can figure out how to crop it before we send it out to make our new christmas cards. Here are the two or three we are deciding on... Feel free to vote!!





3 comments:

Karly and Nick said...

They all look great! You have such a pretty/handsome family!

Lindsey Stubler said...

K- I'm voting for the 2nd to last one because I LOVE Abby's face, and the very last one because I think McKay looks really cute! They turned out great- I think it's gonna be hard for you to choose just one- how about put them all on!

wjlarsens2 said...

I totally agree with both of the pix Lindsey chose--the last two are SO cute!! You guys always take the best pictures! Are you coming to Salt Lake soon?